Counting Stars (Limited)$212.50 – $255.00
The above price covers the printing of art. NB: An Additional Cost of $50 Needed For Handling & Shipping Packages To Your Address Worldwide.
Print size in “CM” and “Inches”
- The A0 size print measures 83.82 x 104.14cm, 33 x 41 inches.
- The A1 size print measures 58.42 x 71.12cm, 23 x 28 inches.
- The A2 size print measures 40.64 x 50.8cm, 16 x 20 inches.
- The A3 size print measures 30.48 x 38.1cm, 12 x 15 inches.
- Printed on bright white Archival Paper which is made from high alpha cellulose pulp with 25% cotton content.
- Signed By Michael Aboya
- A Certificate of Authenticity will be provided with your purchase.
I’ve always dreamt of capturing the stars, but I always found myself in a city with soo much light pollution at night, that I never saw stars when I looked up. I decided to move out of Accra, the capital city of Ghana to Ada Foah with my assistant @iconvanessadelah, a town on the Southeast coast of Ghana, where the Volta River meets the Atlantic Ocean. It’s known for palm lined beaches and estuary islands.
Shooting stars wasn’t the reason for going to Ada but the night sky was just soo beautiful I couldn’t help but become an Astro Photographer😂❤, I only had my camera, so I made myself a mini tripod with a plastic bottle to hold my camera in an angle and used my rubber slippers to prevent camera shake and motion. I sat down for hours capturing the motion of the stars in the night sky due to the Earth’s rotation, my assistant couldn’t keep up and slept off 😂😂. At the end I was able to capture this beauty above me, above Ghana, above Africa, and above the world, showing individual stars as streaks across the image, just like this, dreaming that we are not alone in the whole universe.